Changing your career has never been so accessible

Pay only 15% of the tuition and become an ironhacker now. You will start paying the remaining 85% once you have found a job or 8 months after graduation. In just 9 weeks full time or 24 weeks part time, you can get the skills training and career support you need to succeed in a tech career.

 

How does our Deferred Payment Plan work?

  • You pay only 15% upfront

    Once you apply and successfully complete the admission process, we will only require a 15% payment of your tuition for you to join the program. The other 85% is deferred until you are, most likely, employed.

  • No intermediares, no additional cost, no hidden fees

    You trusted us, so we trust you. No hidden fees, no intermediaries involved. Deferring your tuition will have no additional cost.

  • Start paying after you find a job or after 8 months since graduation...

    Under the Deferred Tuition program you will start paying the additional 85% of your course when you find a job in the field with a minimum salary of €1333 per month, or once 8 months passed since your graduation. Counting with your committment and help from our Careers & Partners team, we do expect that you will be working by then!

  • ...and get additional 6 months to repay the 85% of the tuition

    Once you start repaying the pending balance of the course (after finding a job or after 8 months since graduation), you will have additional 6 months to pay the pending balance in more affordable monthly instalments.

Book your spot now 🙌🏼

Get ready for the best educational experience of your life in one of the most vibrant cities of Europe. Choose between Barcelona, Lisbon or Madrid Campus.

Start your career in tech now, paying only 15% the remaining amount you will repay us with no interest. Study 9 weeks full time or 24 weeks part time to transform your career and join the 8,500 Ironhack grads all over the world working in tech.

 
 

they hired our students

 
 

Specialize in a field

UX/UI Design

Learn user centered design applying the Design Thinking process and validate your ideas through user research, prototyping, user testing, and heuristic evaluation.

Learn more

Web Development

Learn the fundamentals of HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, React, TypeScript, Express, MongoDB and Testing with agile methodologies.

Learn more

Data Analytics

Dive deep into serious works in data analytics using Pandas, to turn your dota into amazing visualizations for story telling purposes

Learn more

Cybersecurity

Learn about Operating Systems, Network Admin, Malware Analysis, Ethical Hacking, Risk Analysis & much more.

Learn more

Choose the best format to start changing your life

In Campus - Barcelona and Madrid

Full Time Course (9 weeks)

  • right Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 18:00h
  • right Pay €1,050 upfront only

Part Time Course (24 weeks)

  • right Tuesdays and Thursdays after work class schedule & Saturdays day-long class
  • right Pay €1,125 upfront only

In Campus - Lisbon

Full Time Course (9 weeks)

  • right Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 18:00h
  • right Pay €900 upfront only

Part Time Course (24 weeks)

  • right Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:00 - 22:00h & Saturdays 10:00 - 17:00h
  • right Pay €975 upfront only

Remote course

Full Time Course (9 weeks)

  • right Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 18:00h
  • right Pay €1,125 upfront only

Part Time Course (24 weeks)

  • right Tuesdays and Thursday after work class schedule & Saturdays day long class.
  • right Pay €1,125 upfront only

Become a UX Designer

PW
UX/UI Prework

60-hour course focused on giving prospective students the fundamental skills to hit the groud running and make the most out of the Bootcamp.

M1
Module #1: User Experience (UX)

Module one covers the introduction for two key methodologies that you'll use for the rest of your career as a UX Designer: Design Thinking and Agile.

M2
Module #2: User Interaction (UI)

This module focuses on Visual design and how to scale it to create functional and desirable user experience.

M3
Module #3: Front-end Development

One week crash course on the main technologies that support front end: HTML & CSS.


Become a Web Developer

PW
Web Dev Prework

When you become an official student, you're given access to 60 hours of online web development content on our student platform.

M1
Module #1: HTML/CSS & Javascript

You'll be introduced to the fundamentals of responsive web design with HTML/CSS and the amazing world of Javascript.

M2
Module #2: NodeJS Express MongoDB

You will learn everything you need about programming a server using NodeJS, Express and Handlebars. Additionally, you will learn about non-relational database MongoDB and Mongoose.

M3
Module #3: REACT

You will learn one of the most populars Frontend frameworks on the world: ReactJS. Concepts such Single Page App (SPA) and components based frameworks will start to sound familiar.


Become a Data Analyst

PW
Data Analytics Prework

When you become an official student, you're given access to 60 hours of online learning material focusing on command line, Git, Python, MySQL, and statistical analysis.

M2
Module #2: Advanced Data Analytics

You will take a deeper look into the mathematics. Use Python to develop an understanding of inferential statistics and probability, as well as BI fundamentals. After, you will learn storytelling presentation techniques to visualize your data and insights. A complete analysis from real data sets!

M1
Module #1: Python

With introductions to data wrangling and cleaning, APIs and web scraping as well as developing intermediate Git, SQL and Python skills, you’ll be able to create your first novel data set.

M3
Module #3: Fundamentals of machine learning

You’ll develop an understanding of the machine learning workflow, both supervised and unsupervised learning, and the essentials of popular ML algorithms. Then you will build, train and evaluate models to make predictions on real data sets!


 
 

Become a Cybersecurity Professional

PW
Cybersecurity Prework

When you become an official student, you're given access to 20 hours of online learning material. This prework will familiarize you with what a computer is, how operating systems work and what networks are. This knowledge will get you ready for learning Cybersecurity and prepare to thrive in our fast-paced learning process during the bootcamp.

M2
Module #2: Security & Threats

You will learn how to understand and build a security program as well as to identify and tackle the principles and most common threats in today’s environment.

M1
Module #1: Understanding the principles of Cybersecurity

You’ll be onboarded on everything that is necessary to have a cybersecurity mindset: Device hardware, software processes, networking traffic, analysis of network topologies, System & network admin concepts, tactics and security principles, protocols components and much more.

M3
Module #3: Real projects for your new career

You will start protecting real time Cyber Attacks as well as performing a security analysis and architecture evaluation and running static and dynamic analysis from different data sources.


What our alumni say about us

4,9

According to Switchup & Coursereport

“Attending Ironhack provided me with the tools and experience to successfully transition into a UX Role

Their learning environment is crafted to simulate real world experience which was beneficial once I landed my first job.”

Maikel

Ironhacker

“My experience with the Ironhack Bootcamp was incredible!

Those 9 weeks were some of the most challenging and exciting of my entire educational life"

Kathryn

Ironhacker

"I wish college prepared me half as much as Ironhack did.

"It's the best way to get real world practical skills that will make you competitive in the job market place."

Tom

Ironhacker

 

Sign up for Ironhack emails

Plus, hear about the latest and greatest from our campus & tech news!